Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I think I need a housekeeper...

This fundraising thing takes a LOT of time! It's almost like I'm working two jobs now... My house looks like a tornado hit the inside since I come home late, exhausted, throw down my stuff and head for the bed. I rarely have time to cook, but it really doesn't matter since I'm rarely home at meal time anyway... I'm having a really hard time getting up in the mornings, so no picking-up time then either... AAAUUUGGGHHH!!! Those of you who know me know that clutter doesn't really bother me, but this is getting to me! I have stumbled over my vacuum cleaner on my way to the kitchen several times because it's been sitting in the same spot now for over a week... it's waiting for me to pick up all the CLEAN clothes from the floor of my bedroom... I need to reorganize my closet, putting the winter things away, and getting out the summer things... that's why the clothes are not being hung up - waiting for an empty container to put them in! My yard needs mowing, the flowerbeds need weeding and I can't remember the last time I dusted...

Besides all that, my life is great! No, really! It's the beginning of a new adventure, and I know it will take time and energy to get it all together! I feel like I'm on the 'going up' section of the roller coaster, things seem slow now, but I know it will all speed up eventually... Sometimes I get that excited fluttering in my stomach that you feel just before the roller coaster starts on the fun part of the ride... June looks incredibly busy with a garage sale, district council meetings and a two week missions training school... in July my church is having a commissioning service for me, and I already have services scheduled for August and September... when I started, it seemed such a long time until January, but the time is slipping away! I just need to make sure I'm making the best use of it...

Pray for me...

No comments: