Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Getting Started...

I'm getting started (I think...) on my next adventure! I've sent out a ginormous stack of letters to family, friends and churches, and now I need to make about a gazillion telephone calls to follow up! Finding an appropriate time to do that will be a challenge! I've already spoken at one pastor's meeting, scheduled one service, and have an invitation to another informal gathering in my section!! It's such a big job, sometimes I think I'll never get there, then I remember how God has always provided exactly what I needed WHEN I needed it, and I rejoice at His faithfulness! Every day I long to be about His business, and this is His business just as much as serving on the field... I pray I will be able to share with others His incredible love for them!

No comments: