Tuesday, October 28, 2008

One hurdle behind me...

Yesterday I received a recommendation from my district.... Yes, I've actually been approved to represent North Texas as a Missionary Associate to Mozambique! I was really worried about being interviewed by six pastors, but it all went very well, and they even told me they were quite impressed with me! Who'd a thunk? I still don't think I'm all that special, but then I know myself better than anybody else.... (hehe!) OK, maybe I am a bit above average in some areas, but I consider myself well below average in others, so doesn't that make me just about average? (Unlike Mary Poppins, who was, "Practically perfect in every way!") Although, no one really knows anything about her past, either..... doing OK at this moment is all I can ask....

No comments: